This talk gives you a glimpse of operating a business in Southeast Asia, thus allowing you to enter the lucrative market rapidly.
★ TIME：2021/07/27 (TUE) 16:00-17:00★ REGISTER NOW：https://www.surveycake.com/s/L4N6K
Starting a business in Southeast Asia can be a daunting prospect but also a lucrative one if one gets it right. It comprises many emerging economies and is an attractive destination for investors.
In this talk, you will gain insights on:1. What is Southeast Asia and what do you need to know when doing business in this region?2. What are the benefits and challenges of doing business in this region?3. What are the common challenges faced by Taiwanese companies and how to overcome them?
★ WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
1. Companies that want and are ready to enter Southeast Asia
2. Companies that want to explore opportunities in Southeast Asia
3. Companies that want to improve their operations in Southeast Asia
4. Companies that failed in Southeast and would like to re-enter the market
★ PROGRAMME AGENDA:
1600 – 1605 | Welcome remarks: By BlackStorm Consulting and t. Hub
1605 – 1645 | Seminar on “How to Scale Up in Southeast Asia” : By BlackStorm Consulting
1645 – 1700 | Q & A
- Paddy Tan, Managing Partner, BlackStorm Consulting
- Jeslin Bay, Managing Partner, BlackStorm Consulting